Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Monster trucks, Cowboys and a Bear!

Wow! It feels like forever since I've posted! Life has been so busy! My little firsties are finally starting to come around! They are starting to remember rules and how to treat each other. I think this group might actually transform into true first graders by November 1st! *Fingers crossed* We are finishing up learning about apples and now we're moving on to pumpkins. The kids butchered struggled with the apple life cycle but did really well with the pumpkin life cycle today. I guess practice makes perfect! 

In other news! Life has really been in the fast lane! I'm moving in to the in-law apartment at my boyfriend's parents house. Packing has become my second full time job. Who knew I had so much stuff! I think in the last month I have tossed 5 full trash bags of stuff and I've donated at least 10 bags to goodwill! Crazy! I'm only about half way done with packing/going through stuff. Yikes! 

Last week was our county fair! I LOVE THE FAIR!!! I volunteer in our rabbit barn and only left with one teeny tiny battle wound this year! My friends and I had a blast this year! I'm also in charge of the float for the big parade. The theme this year was Make Time For A Great Time. How on Earth do you incorporate rabbits into that?!?!?! Well thanks to my brilliant father and $75 dropped at the Salvation Army for tea party stuff, we came up with a 3rd prize winning float!!! 

 Here's the front of our float!


Here I am with the Mad Hatter!!! AKA my friend Tara!









For the first time ever our fair had Monster Trucks!

And my all time favorite.....The Rodeo!!!! It's my absolute favorite part of the fair. Cowboys, buckin' broncos, and PBR! I'm never happier then I am when the rodeo's in town!

Special treat at the fair......LUMBERJACKS!!! What?!?!? Craziness!!!!!


We also had live bears at the fair this year! What a wonderful surprise! I love black bears! Especially this silly ole bear that loved to eat peanuts! PEANUTS!!!! Does it get any cuter?!?!?

So between teaching, packing, and the fair I haven't had a moment to breath! I have so many new products to add to my TPT account, I just have to find the time to do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment