Monday, August 12, 2013

Setting Up!

Today I headed into set my classroom! What a mess!!! Desks were piled up in the middle of the room! Shelves were moved all over the room! Rugs were piled up on top of stuff....correction, rugs that weren't mine! Crazy Crazy Crazy!!!!

Here are some photos so you can assess the damage!

This is what I walked into!!!



Then I walked to the other side of the room and thought WOW! My room looks so big!!!


That's when I noticed the shelves with a different teacher's rug!!!! Yikes! I better find out who it belongs to!!!

After a few hours of work and some not so choice words (evil wonderful computers) my room now looks like this!!! Not so big any more :(


All of my furniture is set up....now I just need to go through everything and organize it a bit better. Right now I have books and math supplies strewn all over the place!!! That'll be tomorrow's task!

No comments:

Post a Comment